PDA

View Full Version : Favorite app

lexxar1
15-01-2014, 10:41
What is an app that you enjoy using that you think everyone should know about? There are so many apps in the Google Store but it's hard to know which ones are worth installing/buying. So if you have any suggestions please post them here.

Modmin
15-01-2014, 16:34
I use Aldiko to store and navigate my books. I have tried others apps for book shelf but non work as good as this one.

I also use Recforge to record voice, I have never seen such a good App that can record the exact voice without any modification in it.

shanatron
16-01-2014, 00:12
Anki. Anki is an app that let's you study things with a spaced-repetition system. It also sync your progress with your account so you can access to your data on other devices or even a web browser.
Also, Netflix.

Lacey78
16-01-2014, 00:26
My favorite app is IBOTTA. It gives you a list of things you can buy and then you earn money REAL money when you buy them. Like $10.00 at Best Buy for instance. It is just kind of a fun thing that keeps grocery shopping entertaining.

xxmotleycruexx
16-01-2014, 01:06
My all time favorite app is Tubemate if you don't already know what it is it is a application that allows you to download any YouTube video in decent quality, you can also download mp3s and convert them as well as using this application to stream videos. Best app ever in my opinion and I am someone that NEEDS to have videos on the go so if I am bored I can watch videos on my device.

lexxar1
16-01-2014, 20:26
My personal favorite is Obenkyo. It is a Japanese app for those who want to learn the language. It has all the information you could ask for and it's free. If I would have spent that much time making an app like that it would definitely not be free. So if you want to learn Japanese you should check it out.

cpefley
17-01-2014, 05:16
I have many apps that I love. I really like Pocket Informer 3. It is expensive, but I got it when it was the Free App of the day on Amazon. I wish Google Play did that. I really like ibotta too and receipt hog. I love the rewards apps the most.