Mobile Brand
    Sony
    Mobile Model
    Z2
    Mobile OS
    Android

Launch of Mobile Talk Forums

Hello Everyone,

First of all I thank Allah Almighty for giving us strength, knowledge, power, and ability to launch this site.

A lot of hard work has gone into the making of this forum and presenting it to you. I take this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed in getting this forums Live and then all our users for visiting this forum. I would also request everyone to get your self registered and contribute towards the growth of this community.

Initial purpose of this forums is to help people with mobile technology and also to spread awareness about new mobile phones and their uses. Secondly, people can also use this forums to market their apps or mobile stores or to increase their mobile network and social connect. Another use of this forums can be to share their grievances with mobile services providers and make people aware of any frauds.

This is just the beginning, we are also looking to launch a Blog and News area soon, which will keep people updated with latest trends in mobile industry. Then in coming days, we may go for a market place where registered users will be able to buy and sell mobile phones through this forums. Mobile developers can also take an advantage to sell their mobile app development and designing services.

We look forward to grow very fast with the support of our users and wish all the best for future.

Thank you.
    Regards,
    Modmin
    Mobile Talk Forums

Re: Launch of Mobile Talk Forums

Hello,

Many Many Congratulations for the launch of your new Mobile Forums.. Wish you all the Best.

Thanks,

Mobile Brand
    Sony
    Mobile Model
    Z2
    Mobile OS
    Android

Thanks to everyone for your support and prayers.. we look forward to grow bigger..

Cheers,
    Regards,
    Modmin
    Mobile Talk Forums

Familiar User

Congratulations on the new site. I am glad to be part of it as I post things on the forum. I can't wait to lean everything there is to know about new and upcoming technology and the latest phones. This will definitely hit the big time.

I want to say congratulations as well, I really love the clean fresh layout and how it is simple to navigate, I also love the colors of the site as well. Very refreshing! However I do hope more people join

Mobile Brand
    Sony
    Mobile Model
    Z2
    Mobile OS
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by xxmotleycruexx View Post
    I want to say congratulations as well, I really love the clean fresh layout and how it is simple to navigate, I also love the colors of the site as well. Very refreshing! However I do hope more people join

Thanks for the kind words.. If this forum continue to receive users like you all, I am sure it would be a big one soon.
    Regards,
    Modmin
    Mobile Talk Forums

Still Getting Familiar
    Mobile Brand
    Samsun
    Mobile Model
    S6
    Mobile OS

You effort to make this forum is really appreciated. However, you have more space to grow this website. You can get paid articles on mobile phones and share with others using this forum. Can you create categories on mobile phone manufacturers history and mobile models history?

Familiar User
    Mobile Brand
    Man
    Mobile Model
    KamWhaxCC
    Mobile OS

Launch of Mobile Talk Forums

It confused me for a second when I first noticed. Itll take a little getting used to. I was used to starting out in the ramen bar and going to forums from the top of there, not theres no fun cafe link for me to click like normal.

Thread Information